Montreal, Quebec, Canada | June 26 - 30, 2019
- Teams can be boys only, girls only, or co-ed.
- Three categories: 14U (born 2005), 12U (born 2007) & 10U (born 2009). Minimum age is 6 years and maximum age is 14.
- Minimum 9 and maximum 12 games will be played over the 4-day period.
- Haba Waba will host opening and closing ceremonies.
- Minimum 7 players to create team
- Team registration (same price for all teams) = $300 + tax
- Athlete registration fee ( per individual athlete on each team) = $360 + tax (without hotel & breakfast)
- Coaches registration fee (per individual coach; without hotel & breakfast) = $210 + tax
- Transportation (shuttle bus) to and from the airport (YUL) and the hotel.
- 2 meals per day
- City/metro transportation.
- Entertainment on pool deck.
- Parties and festivities.
- Presents, goodie bags, medals, trophies…
WORKSHOPS DURING MONTREAL EVENT
Haba Waba North America is proud to announce its partnership with KnowledgeFlow CybersafetyFoundation. Last year, Haba Waba North America and KnowledgeFlow Cybersafety Foundation used this opportunity to help educate and protect our youth and their parents in the online environment at the 2017 Haba Waba North America Water Polo Festival. READ MORE >>