Haba Waba 2017:
Montreal, Canada July 5-9, 2017
- Teams can be boys only, girls only, or co-ed.
- Individuals are welcome! Please contact us and you will be placed on a team with other kids of similar age and ability.
- Three categories: 13U (born 2003), 11U (born 2005) & 9U (born 2007). Minimum age is 6 years and maximum age is 13 as of August 1st, 2017.
- Minimum 9 and maximum 12 games will be played over the 4-day period.
- Haba Waba will host opening and closing ceremonies.
- Minimum 7 players to create team
- Team registration (same price for all teams) = $300 + tax
- Athlete registration fee ( per individual athlete on each team) = $460 + tax (hotel & breakfast included)
- Athlete registration fee ( per individual athlete on each team) = $360 + tax (without hotel & breakfast)
- Coaches registration fee (per individual coach) = $210 + tax
- Transportation to and from the airport (YUL) and the hotel.
- Accommodation in a local hotel: (Montreal Options)
- 2 meals per day (breakfast included only for teams staying in team hotel- space limited, on a first come, first serve basis).
- City/metro transportation.
- Entertainment on pool deck.
- Parties and festivities.
- Presents, goodie bags, medals, trophies…
WORKSHOPS DURING MONTREAL EVENT
Haba Waba North America is proud to announce its partnership with KnowledgeFlow CybersafetyFoundation. Haba Waba North America and KnowledgeFlow Cybersafety Foundation will use this opportunity to help educate and protect our youth and their parents in the online environment at the 2017 Haba Waba North America Water Polo Festival, from July 5th to 9th, 2017. READ MORE >>